There are a number of ways that you as an individual or as a company can help Monarchy New Zealand achieve its goals. Below are a few of them.
- Write to the Prime Minister and request that The Queen and/or members of the Royal Family be invited to New Zealand more frequently.
- Tell your elected politicians that you support the monarchy and strongly oppose a republic.
- Encourage local schools to present an informed programme of study about the monarchy.
- Encourage the celebration of royal anniversaries, such as Queen’s Birthday.
- Suggest that streets, public buildings or new projects be named after the Queen.
- See that buildings and monuments with royal associations are kept in good repair.
- Invite members of the royal family or the Governor-General to attend a notable function for an organisation with which you are involved.
- Join Monarchy New Zealand – you can do this online, anytime.